I love when people question why nobody likes them. Well darling there are so many possible reasons. Some being:
1. You complain ALL the time. I mean like clockwork whining. I get it, we all have bad days. But nobody wants to listen to your sob stories every second. Smell some stinkin flowers, suck up those tears and find something positive to say. Life is short stop harping.
2. You don’t like yourself. Confidence is key people. If you don’t like yourself odds are nobody else will either. So instead of dreading your insecurities, find things you like about yourself. If you don’t like your weight…work out. If you don’t like your hair, get a hair cut. Find ways to enjoy who you are and others will as well.
3. You’re just plain mean. Now we all make fun of people now and then. Gossip may be rude but it’s easy to get into. But nobody likes a person who stabs everyone in the back. If you turn around and talk badly about everyone, other people are going to assume you do the same about them. So try to be nicer. Get a filter and stop treating other people like objects to be reviewed.
4. You’re lazy. We all like to relax here and there, but laziness is not an attractive quality. If you don’t ever want to do your job at work, and spend the entire shift counting the minutes until you’re off; chances are you aren’t going to be the first invited to hang out. People like motivated people. Have goals, have a life, put down the potato chip bag and go for a walk. When people see someone who really lives their life 110%, they want to be a part of that energy.
5. You smell like a chimney. Personally I can’t stand people who smell eternally like tobacco. Smoking is a personal choice I get that, but do you seriously realize how bad you smell?
6. You’re ditzy. I can’t stand when intelligent people pretend to be stupid. It’s not cute, people only laugh at you because you’re acting like an imbecile. Education is attractive. Grow up and quit pretending ignorance.
Sending out good vibes is easy. It just takes knowing yourself enough to know what bad habits you’re into. Naturally I’m a pessimist, but I spend every day trying to correct that. I don’t want to be the storm cloud that everyone wants to avoid.